Sedge Court Journal
Providing sports fans with expert analysis since 2004




Sunday, September 10, 2006

1) Water covers 75% of the earth, the Gator's Reggie Nelson covers the other 25%
2) Robnosticator seems to be stealing my picks
3) The SEC is loaded and the ACC sucks!
Minus what Tennessee (who will get taken next week to the woodshed by the Gators) did, did you see what the SEC did last night? Florida 42-0; Auburn 34-0; Georgia 18-0; LSU 45-3. Lets compare this to the Almost Competitive Conference...FSU last minute drive to beat Troy State 24-17 (17 pts what does this say about Miami?); Clemson upset by BC; NC State upset @ home by Akron (Chuck Amato time to brush up the resume). 4) If Texas is really #2 than OSU might be able to beat the Mighty Gators.
5) I am done betting on my alma mater. I like their coach, but obviously we have recruited zero talent in B-town. A legitimate Big Ten team should be able to play their backups and beat Ball State.





1 Comments:
  1. Feedback At 10:27 PM ~ Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Indiana University Sucks A S S
     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Google







Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to Technorati Favorites!
Share
Advertising and Link Exchange Policy

Help Us, Help You!

Official Rules: 2009 Handicapping Competition

Current Jackpot!!





If you are looking for a expert handicapping service that wins with consistency, then consider the premium predictions and march madness picks at this service. This site has a variety of sports handicapping systems and tools including sportsbook bonus codes and book reviews of books like BetUS.



  • Doc's Sports Picks
  • Sports Handicapping Site
  • Play UK Casino
  • Sports Betting Blog
  • Advertising Questions!



  • Powered by Blogger

    Designed by E.Webscapes





    Google PageRankâ„¢ - Post your PR with MyGooglePageRank.com

    Cappers